Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Day!


Happy MLK Day! Once again, I totally forgot to decorate. Eh, there's always next year.

So I think I'm going to have to call Comcast again. I keep losing internet. They had to come out to our complex a few weeks ago to work on it and for a while it seemed like it was fixed. But just a few minutes ago it dropped right before I was able to publish this entry. And now I'm going to start typing everything in WordPad just so I don't lose as much. I hate doing things over.

Not much new here. Still on the job hunt. There's one of those telemarking places around here that's always hiring, so I put in an application with them. Not really something I want to do, but it beats not having a paycheck.

Speaking of getting paid, I found out they extended my unemployment benefits a couple more months. Now the pressure is off, and I might not have to go back to waiting tables if I can't find anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment