Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Interview

Yesterday that country club called me back. I have an interview with them tomorrow. And to be honest, I'm kind of "meh" about the whole thing. I was really hoping to find something that's less physical. The years and years of being a server and bartender have left me pretty wrecked. Well, not totally wrecked, but I'm not as spry as I used to be. Or as young. I suppose if I get this job, I'll just have to keep my eyes open for something that's less physically demanding and hope that I don't throw my back out again while I work there. But on the other hand, it'll be nice to have more money than my piddly little unemployment. At least, I hope the money will be better.

Maybe I'll still call that telemarketing place. I hate to say it, but that place sounds better right now.

And on the sweeping front, I'm still in a horrible dry spell. I did well in October, great in November and ok in December. Nothing at all for the new year though. I miss seeing those "Congrats!" screens on an instant win game or those winning emails. I've even gotten a few surprise wins in the mail that I didn't know about (hello, $100 check!). Gotta get over this dry spell, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment