Monday, January 23, 2012

Cleaning??

Something's wrong with me. I actually feel like cleaning the house today. And boy does it need it.

I had the interview at the country club and I thought it went well. But.. (there's always a but) I was supposed to interview with two managers and only one was available. The second one was supposed to call me later the same day to either do her interview over the phone or else schedule another time for me to come in. I never heard from her. Ah well, it's just as well if I don't get the job. The only reason my husband wanted me to work there was for the free golf, but they don't have any perks like that for employees. And it's too far to drive. I guess I'll be calling that telemarketing place today or tomorrow.

That is, if I don't win some super mega sweepstakes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment