Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feels good

Since it's been so long since I've worked out, and I've basically become a lazy-ass couch potato, I need to easy myself back into working out. Thank god for the little 10-minute workouts they have on On Demand. I just did one and even though it was tough, I'm sitting here now and I feel pretty good! We're not made to just sit around, and that's so evident once you get up and get the blood flowing and MOVE. But I'm not stupid and I'm also not 25 any more. I need to take it slow. In a little while I'll do another 10 minute segment. And hopefully this slow but steady pace will help me get back into better shape.

Nothing new on the job front. I still apply to something every few days. But I'm starting to wonder if I'll be one of the many out there that just can't find work.

No comments:

Post a Comment